Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bye my birthday!!

here's the pictures for today
BUt..shit!!i forgot to take pic with him.
Long time never take picture with baby already.
LOL..



funny him^^

Wow!!
So fast my buffday passed over already =(and need to wait until next year liao
2010!!
Today got a midterm exam.test1 for business mathematics at 8.15~9.15pm lo
After the exam,
baby come pick me at school,and this is the 1st time he brought me to school and also back.
because today is my buffday ma,that's y he so good =_=
haha...
and we headed to melaka raya
actually he had plan to bring me go which restaraunt have our dinner ,but when we reach the shop,the waiter told us they want 打烊 liao..
haha..
so sad i never have dinner there before.
nevermind then..
last ,we went to AMIGO.
everytime AMIGO..
nevermind already just eat,because both of us are hungry already!!
i call a unagi sushi roll,a french fried,a plate of fish&chip(damn geli,NOT FRESH)
baby call a sizzlings black pepper sauce chicken chop..
after dinner then no go anywhere,straight back home already.
thanks baby..
love you ..
muacks...
end...

No comments:

Post a Comment