Friday, July 17, 2009

Day Out~

After school
then went to my grandma house have lunch.
but i didnt eat.
only my mom ate!
cause i don't like...
after finish her lunch,
we went to bring my bro then straight headed to mp.
1st reach mp we went to eat mc.d...
because got promotion lunch set only sell RM5.95 or 7.95 =)
i had a set of filet o fish...
when finish my lunch straight went to find chai yee and siew wen..
they are lines up at the speedy cd shop there waiting nicholas teo to come.
SO slow..!!
But he is quite handsome.
haha..although the pattern abit like girls..
hoho...
then..actually wanna buy a shirt for my boy,
but last i tried a skinny pant and i plan to buy for myself 1st
haha..
because no more money to buy for him already!
So the collar shirt u wait me
i will be back to buy u home!!!
nothing much to talk already..
Today walked whole day so tiring now !!
want to rest and continue to play my facebook game already!!
tomorrow i gonna rebonding my hair..
duno will cacat or not.
scare leh.
k ..


Like to act funny pose.
haha
so HOT !!my eyes..arg!!!
and my face now very cham!!arg!!

just now bought d skinny.lol...
END


No comments:

Post a Comment