Wednesday, October 14, 2009

money money money..

LOL already work for 4 days..
tired
the shopping centre @#$%^$#@
damn..
lack of customers
no other promoter also..
just me with the security arg>< tired..

MY FOOD..
THE MEAL SIZE is too large..
i don have the afford to finish it..haha

kimchi chicken chop rice...

at一番japanese house..



AnW marina fish sanwhich burger..
not bad..


Yuki what emotion is that ? YUki: i dont know. ;)

camwhore lo..

Break time..yeah!!
lucky can go my friend's shop find her to chat ,eat and snap photo!!haha
if not will boring until =.=................................''''
the 1st day eat alone..i go the carrefour japanese shop eat japanese food >< then i told my friend that,she laugh me went to eat sushi alone..so weird lo..nvm..haha..tasty enough..
the 2nd day ..yeah!!
kiko and sze imm come accompany me had my lunch..
me and kiko decide to go 士林 have our lunch meal开心便当..
that is what we always ate last time, when we are working at inbase..memory le :)

the 3rd day yeah..yie kie bought me a bubble milk tea ,
so xin yuan came to yie kie's shop having dinner together also ;)
they bought the O Ar Mi Sua and x2 chicken chop..
then i steal some to eat..

dat's all..
still got 3 days to go...
night...~


babeeeeee
miss you
and my friend :)



muacksss~~

1 comment:

  1. babe~~
    i'll support u here!!!
    wahahahahaha...
    GO GO FIGHTING~~!!!>.<"

    ReplyDelete