Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mr.Ee don't want me right?

tear? !
you drop soon?
why mr.ee ?
damn Hot now!!
dont even acc me when i stop my job.
yesterday he was drunk.
nvm..

but today why he cant phone me and tell me.
nvm again..


11am i phone him.
but he said he going to do some thing, will phone me soon.
Ok alright!


until 10pm
no any call to me even a msg also XXX NO XXX
nvm..


10.15pm phone him again
ask him something,
alright !
he said gonna busy with his stuff for awhile.
will phone me soon..as fast as posible.
well! ok..


until 11.30pm one call pun tak da.
nvm again and again!!


11.45am phone him again.
never pick!


phone to HL.
ask her to call him pick the call.
then im gonna kill him.
ask him go die and end the call.


and then..
Last!!
he never care at all..



until now 12.27am
don even have any reply any call
and worry about why i call him go die.
never ever&ever!!!
MR.ee!!damn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment