Monday, January 4, 2010

japanese food !!

yesterday went sakura house @ duyung
someone bring us go !!
oh yea !!
thanks :)
happy!!
1st time go there
we call the sake!!
so geli !!
the smell like medicine
>_<

we ordered many thing to eat!!
But we cannot finish it ,so kiko da bao for her parents eat lo
hahaha

Avatar !!
date kiko this wednesday go watch de
BUT i put her aeroplane again
because my sis ask me go kl meet her
so i change my mind wan go KL lo.
not yet buy any cloth for new year
wish tomorrow found nice clothes !!
so sorry kiko!!
i come back sure go watch with you de lo :)
later plan to go bowling and eat gui ling gao!!

i got few week din update my blog d !!
quite lazy nowadays
and also just finished my 3 days work !!
hehe
so happy!!



trying the cloth at kitschen!
but never buy feel like wasting money !!
haha



the Food
japanesepizza

mybento set


PS* gonna fall asleep that time
my eyes cannot open !!


thefried chic
this not very nice

No comments:

Post a Comment