Friday, September 11, 2009

Presentation Day

Finally i had done my presentation today =)
When i reach the campus,
i go into my classroom..
and few of us..
starting to snap photo there with non-stop..
even lecturer also said us..haha
my group is the 3rd group to present..
so while waiting,we're still the same..snapping photo again~
But also got concentrate what other group presenting la..
and when is my turn..felt nervous lo..
my leg gigil there...
when until the end of the page already..
and all of my teammates said thanks you already..
i really really thought my presentation was end..
felt so happy and i forgot about still have the answer & question part..
then that time i just left from infront, like walking back to my own sit~
so embarrassing lo..=S
everytime did embarrassed thing..
=)

then after presentation..
went for lunch at mori with classmates them~
After that,
mom came pick me and go melaka raya Station ONE for lunch[i mean for my brother and my mom,because i already had my lunch at mori]

chicken chop~

YES tea! not really nice..but the glass quite big and cute..





on d way






No comments:

Post a Comment