Wednesday, September 9, 2009

day out with classmate

Yesterday i woke up in the early morning..
After prepared all those thing,
then my mom picked me to clicnic for visits dentist
LOL!!
waiting for around 2 hours at there..
Get This NO.
at 10.47am
Finished checking my teeth at 12.30pm..
after that straight rush back to campus
and discussed the presentation's thing with my teammateS..
At 2pm, we went to see our classmates ENGLISH presentation..
and after that continued having our class at 4pm--6pm.
after finished B.Maths class we went to dataran bought movie ticket
and we had choosen to watch the movie [ The Unbelievable ]
damn nonsence ..!!
some of my friends get shocked..
they shocked me too =S
by the way, they were fine now =)
We also had our dinner at ZEN ..
some of us keep on snapping photo at there..
and included me =X


snapping time~
blur with this

before movie start..
i bought this and brought it to theatre =.=



Yibu & ai ling ate this

this is for xiao ping

spicy chicken ball spagetti for me..


Ming Wei keep fit arh..
he only ate this dessert for his dinner
..

No comments:

Post a Comment