Friday, September 18, 2009

My life

Today on work from 10am to 10pm for digi event at dataran..
so i had spent my lunch time with emily and loong ker at old town =)
it's cost me RM15 for spending my lunch ..LOL
expensive ler, but i like to eat there's food..
and continue that i had also spent my dinner time with emily again and one of her friend (she called sophia, a small girl i think that she is currently form2 only..^^)
she damn funny lo..keep on chi chat with non-stoping!!
emily and i cant tahan her voice..
and she is quite friendly ...
nice to meet u ya..

photo:
My Dinner
Yam bubble milk tea
before start work =)



So after finished my work at 10pm...
i go yumcha with last time inbase's colleague [KiKo][Fatt](miss them alotsss,and they are also my best friend ^^)
fatt decided to bring us go a coffee shop and the place environment is very comfort with soft music or song la..=)

here come the pictures we had taken
kiko,fatt,me

kiko, me

here come's my supper at 11pm...because i damn hungry :-S

♥cappucino [for ME]

[fatt's drinks]

[kiko's drinks] nice rite? :))


Enddd~

No comments:

Post a Comment