Friday, September 25, 2009

pictures with some sentences only .Lazy to write. ;P

having lunch at mori today with classmates..

my drink.

guo with mable

xiao qing and elven

messy mee :)

using nikki's hair clip..haha act cute >_<

wa..so hardworking, all the time facebooking? :0 haha~

mememe...

me and wendy..
after done my make up pratical =)

again~

after finished make up pratical..
went station one with charlene,wendy,may fen..
early celebrated may fen b'day [[27th september]]
actually just yumcha and eat some snack =)
pok kai le..
just a small pieces bread with egg and cheese also need RM4
damn le ! i kinda hate CHEESE ..
snap her..is may fen =)

act LOL..




wendy and me..

after yumcha ,go find babe for awhile ..so xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx him!

said me what ya?hate la..

good night..

muacks..

No comments:

Post a Comment